Friday, November 4, 2011

Holiday story Calais

In the holidays I went to Hastings with my family to go to my Nan's beach house. The beach looked new. We went there because we wanted to see her and her house on the Tuesday 18th October 2011. My Nan's beach house was destoyed by a flood last year. It looked awful but some builders came and rebuilt it again. It looks so much better. When I got tired I fell asleep on the couch, it was big for me but when my sister slept by me she kept pushing me off the couch onto the floor so I hopped in bed with my mum and my other sister. It was comfortable. In the next holidays I want to go to Auckland to see my cousin Jacob and my uncle Paul and my aunty Michelle.

4 comments:

  1. Hiya Room 2

    The wedding was beautiful. It was in the bush overlooking a lake. We are now in Queensland. We went to Dreamworld today. Tonight we are staying with my cousins and tomorrow we will go to Noosa. We have spent so much money!

    See you when I get back.
    Mrs Z.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from the Roadrunners in Monroe, NC.
    We were wondering if you could teach us about your holidays. We are learning about other people and their cultures around the world and love for students to teach us new things. We are in the 2nd grade and are 7 and 8 years old. Do you have Christmas? What other holidays do you have and how do you celebrate them? We are having a holiday here today called Thanksgiving. You can read about it on our blog site at http://brendatodd.edublogs.org/

    Can you teach us some words in Maori too? Maybe for some holidays or for some animals. We like learning about unusual animals. Is there special things about your school or where you live that you can tell us about?
    Mrs. Todd and the Roadrunners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. COOL
    Naku Noa Ekin Te Mataki Waaka

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, I discovered your blog by the use of Google whilst looking for
    a similar subject, your site came up, it appears great.
    I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
    Hi there, just changed into aware of your weblog thru Google, and found that it's
    truly informative. I am going to be careful for brussels.
    I will appreciate should you continue this in future.
    A lot of folks will likely be benefited out of your writing.
    Cheers!

    My web blog :: formationhypnose.org

    ReplyDelete